Monday, March 07, 2005

Programming Needed Can Pay in Chocolate

I'm rapidly becoming obsessed with saving every link to everything chocolate, so it's getting out of hand. I need somewhere to keep all these links, and despite my best intentions I never keep current with my listings at various and sundry places. In fact, half the time I forget where they are.

I do use Powermarks still, despite it not working well with Firefox, but hopefully one day that will change, or someone will write something equally useful for Firefox. I absolutely do not like having to cut and paste the link, then go to Powerdesk, then make additional keystroks to input the bookmark. I just want to right-click, choose Bookmark, maybe a category and go. Is that too much to ask? Can any programmer type help me out? I'll pay you in chocolate.

I realize there is a Bookmark feature in Firefox but it sucks badly and that's all I'm saying on that subject. I have to be able to search them by keyword or I'm doomed, doomed, I tell you. Check my earlier post on how easily distracted I am, if you need evidence for why this is so.

No comments: