Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Good Search, Better Search, Best Search

Yes, I'm a Google addict. I almost always go there first, but sometimes their results just don't cut it. That's when I think, where did I put that giant list of all the other search engines? I've got way too many lists, favorites and otherwise.

Clusty is a great place to start. Seth Finkelstein has an excellent post in his InfoThought Blog about how he was able to find how much to put a logo on a chocolate poker chip. Now that's some handy info to keep. He details wending his way through the muck and all. Good stuff. I've gone looking for info and found nothing but dreck, but he hit pay dirt! Way to go, Seth. That's why they pay you the big bucks!

So, this is the beginning of a place to put details on various good search sites. Let's just see how well I keep up that plan...

No comments: